You know, there are some times when I think that I couldn't possibly think of 10 things that make me happy... and there are times that I could make this list go on forever.
But - there are a few surefire things that always make me happy.
And surprisingly they are not all ice cream. Today.
- Baking. I love putting some batter into the oven and then removing a beautiful treat. I mean honestly... CARBS.
- Margaritas with friends. Too bad the BFF is knocked-up, that puts a major damper on margarita drinking.
- Twitter. Sometimes, the best therapy is online.
- May Flowers.
- Being Engaged. 129 days until the wedding and I'm already mourning the loss of this time. Why has it gone so fast?!
- Sweet, tiny babies. My "new" niece and nephews are already 4-6 months old. One of my other college friends gave birth to a baby boy. Stop growing, babies!!"
- Cooking. Mr. RH has been commuting for his new job, and it leaves me with some extra time on my hands. And I've been cooking... and it's rather delicious.
- Curly hair. Sometimes, I think nature got confused when it gave me straight hairs on my head. Luckily, I can daydream about future curly-haired children, right?!
- Online shopping. I believe we've discussed this before.
- This blog. My buddy in good times and in bad. Thanks for hanging around.